Why you should get in touch with a fertility specialist today
Common causes of infertility
Though infertility and its causes can not be clearly defined, there are several factors that increase the likelihood of a person being infertilte. They are:
- The age (esp. for women, infertility is very common after 35 years of age)
- Cancer treatment
- Poor lifestyle choices (e.g. smoking, stress, alcoholism)
- Weight (i.e. over or underweight people)
- Ovulation problems (e.g. polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
Contact the World IVF center for treatment in the best IVF hospital in Lajpat Nagar.
When should you see a fertility specialist?
In general, if you’ve been trying to conceive for a year and haven’t had any luck, you should consult with a fertility doctor. However, depending on your age and circumstances, this period may vary.
- If you are over 35 years of age, you should get a preliminary checkup to determine the number of viable eggs left in your ovary and the chances of a successful fertilization occurring.
- If you have a history of menstrual issues or ovulatory dysfunction, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, or uterine fibroids, etc., and have been trying unsuccessfully for six months, you should see a doctor.
- If you have a history of ectopic or failed pregnancies
At World IVF Center, our objective is to assist you in determining the reason for your infertility and developing a treatment plan that is customized to the individual requirements of you and your spouse.
7 Advantages of Consulting a Fertility Specialist
Getting pregnant is not as simple as it seems, and it often takes longer than expected. Human conception is well acknowledged to be an inefficient process. In reality, even if you’re actively trying, you only have a 15 to 20% chance of conceiving each month. As a result, consulting a fertility expert is an essential aspect of starting a family for many couples. You may need assistance at times and you must be patient during this period.
- It’s a good idea to have a fertility consultation before you even start attempting so that you are prepared for any possible health conditions that may impair your reproductive potential. The fertility doctor may even inform you about your reproductive window and how to maximize your natural fertility potential.
- A specialist helps you acquire the information you need upfront to be proactive and get the proper treatment as soon as possible, if required.
- It helps you address possible reproductive issues before they develop and is more time-efficient, and comforting.
- A fertility specialist is the best individual to guide you through the reproduction process. Based on your history, symptoms, and clinical results, they assist in determining the best treatment options for you. They also go through the likelihood of outcomes, the risks and benefits of the surgery, and the ramifications of those outcomes.
For the best infertility treatment in Delhi, schedule your appointment for infertility treatment at the World IVF center in Lajpat Nagar, where we use hi-tech, world class technology to provide the best possible treatment to all our patients.
Book your appointment at the best IVF center in Lajpat Nagar today.